NEMA7 OPERATOR ACCESSORIES
Reset Button Operators
- Used for resetting contactors, relays, etc. in explosion proof and weather-proof enclosures. Made with 3/4" NPSM threaded stem.
- Standard operating shaft length 6" can be cut to length. Special lengths are also available. Use XRBL for wall thickness greater than 3/4".
- Class 1, Divsion 1, Groups B, C & D
- Class 2, Groups E, F, & G
- NEMA Type 3, 4, 7, & 9
Push Button & Selector Switch Components
- Operator locking caps and actuator devices can be adapted to existing explosion proof operators.
- Simple installation requires removal of top cap and threading on the replacement.
NOTE: Mushroom button and wobble stick recommended only for operators with normally closed contact blocks.
Operator Protective Boots
- Molded silicone rubber, protective boots for use with explosion proof operators in extremely wet and dirty locations. Makes operators suitable for NEMA Type 3, 4X, 5, 7, 9, 12, & 13 application.
- Boot and metal collar are in integral assembly available as a factory adder or a field replacement.
- Simple installation requires removal of existing cap and threading on the replacement.
NOTE: To order as complete operator, add part # as suffix.
Close Up Plugs
- 3/4" NPSM Type 4
- 3/4 ounce
- Legend plates are anodized aluminum with engraved letters on black background (XNP).
- Stop has a red and start has a green background.
- Special engraved legend plates can be supplied.
- Legend plate has foam gasket backing for use with protective boots for sealing.
600 Volts AC Maximum Contact Blocks for Push Buttons & Selector Switches
- Series BT Contact Blocks
- Extend 7/8" beyond operator
- Contact blocks can be stacked for muliple circuits.
To learn more or to order, please visit our store HERE.