NEMA7 Stainless Steel Enclosures
Rated for Class I, Division 1 / Zone 1 hazardous locations, the Adalet XCESX enclosure series carries UL, cUL, ATEX, and IECEx approvals for global applications.
- 316 Stainless Steel Cover Bolts
- 316 Stainless Steel Hinges
- 316 Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Custom machining available
- Designed for use in highly corrosive environments
See data sheet below for available sizes. Stainless steel enclosures are designed to house electrical controls, instruments and components in areas which may be regularly hosed down or are in very wet or oily conditions. The enclosure provides protection from dust, dirt, oil, and water but for outdoor applications a drip shield is recommended.
- The enclosures are constructed of stainless steel with removable hinges and and black mini-quarter turn latches that can be opened or closed with a screwdriver.
- Has an optional mounting pan available if required.